For the Student
- A hands-on leadership development program
- An opportunity to help shape their school
- Certificate of participation
- A chance to listen to the voice of their students - and those around the country.
- An exciting opportunity to help raise the profile of the profession by taking part in this national event
For the School
- A structured program that will help promote leadership development
- A simple way to help engage student voice
- An opportunity to help students value the role of principal and school leadership
For your Community
An opportunity to profile your school in your community.
How can I support my child?
Ensure you sign the consent form provided by your school to enable your child to participate.
What will my child be doing?
Your child will:
- Plan the days' program of activities with the adult principal
- Complete our online survey
- Take part in the pre-event webinar
- Participate in activities at your school and
- Engage in an online national student conversation
Following the event, your child will be presented with a Certificate of participation.